Wednesday, July 27, 2011

yet-to-be-named - 5

It was the second hour in the morning at college and I was half asleep. We have a 15 minute break after this class and the whole class was impatiently for it. I was extra restless than the rest as Agni and Vikram had planned to come to class then, and meet up with my friends.

It was almost just 10 minutes left for the break, when I looked out through the window could spot Agni and Vikram at a distance, and Vikram was waving at me when he saw that I was looking at them. It only makes me wonder if that guy could take things seriously at all.

The lecturer just finished taking the attendance and hardly left, when I rushed towards the door and signaled the guys to come to the classroom. I introduced the both of them to my close friends in class and of-course to Sunitha. Vikram was having a ball with all of them, and Agni spoke when required, but focussed more on observing the people.

Agni was amazed on listening to how we all bunked classes, had time for maintaining girl friends despite the tough and demanding academic schedule. I could see that he liked Sunitha (atleast I thought).

The break was almost over and I tried to push them out, but Vikram wouldn't budge. He was at the peak of his who-cares-attitude. It was time for the next hour, and the professor walked into the class, while the guys were still hanging around. He immediately sensed the chaos and easily spotted the two intruders.

When questioned, they told the professor that they were my friends and the professor, known for being very stern, ordered that the three of us go and meet the principal.

No comments:

Post a Comment